We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

i ship out zine orders on a fairly regular basis, and have run out of flyers for other zines, distros, and projects to include in my mail-outs. if you have flyers for your zine-related project, i'd love to trade with you! i think promo swaps are an important way of getting the word out about projects and building community.

Tags: community, distros, flyers, promo, trades, zines

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just wanted to update, as now i am taking flyers for my distro (which should be opening quite soon!)

To all who sent me flyers for the Richmond Zine Fest... most all were taken at the flyer/free table!

Click Clack Distro
P.O. Box 35501
Richmond, VA 23235
USA
anyone can send flyers my way! and once i finish my new issue, i'll send some of mine.

ashlee swanson
8150 west 30 1/2 st. #306
st. louis park, mn 55426
usa
What manner of flyer, exactly? I have a 6x7"-ish sign made up that I post with those pull tabe with my name, address and website on it. If I were to send you flyers, would I send sheets of pull tabs too? I've never encountered flyers for other zines so don't know how it works in the zine world.
I've got megatons of flyers myself. I think swaping them could work out for me too.

Yul Tolbert
P.O. Box 02222
Detroit, MI 48202-9998
Oh and approximately how many flyers would be acceptable to send?
Send some my way !
Email me for my address at rebekkah--ess@hotmail.co.uk
Hi! I could really do with some more flyers to send out with orders which have increased LOADS recently?! I'm a UK distro selling mostly perzines with a feminist/queer slant. Please email for postal address: distro@marchingstars.co.uk
is anyone still looking to trade? message me so i can give you my address... and let me know where to send mine too :) thanks
hey, i just made the copies that you ordered of issues #1-4, and i'll be sending them within the next couple of days... i will include some flyers in the package!

marchingstars said:
Hi! I could really do with some more flyers to send out with orders which have increased LOADS recently?! I'm a UK distro selling mostly perzines with a feminist/queer slant. Please email for postal address: distro@marchingstars.co.uk
Reviving this thread... who still fancies trading some flyers?
i need flyers too. as soon as i make some, i'll start sending them out.

Derek Neuland
p.o. box 42182
Portland, OR 97242
Hi Derek,
I'd be happy to trade flyers with you. When they're ready, please send to
Pippa
PO Box 4663
Sheffield
S1 9FN
United Kingdom.

If anyone else fancies trading, just send to that address and I'll send you some back :)

Derek Neuland said:
i need flyers too. as soon as i make some, i'll start sending them out.

Derek Neuland
p.o. box 42182
Portland, OR 97242

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service