We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

i ship out zine orders on a fairly regular basis, and have run out of flyers for other zines, distros, and projects to include in my mail-outs. if you have flyers for your zine-related project, i'd love to trade with you! i think promo swaps are an important way of getting the word out about projects and building community.

Tags: community, distros, flyers, promo, trades, zines

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can take flyers to send out with distro orders (Click Clack Distro) and put out on the tables at Philly Zine Fest & Richmond Zine Fest

Nicole Harris
PO Box 35501
Richmond, VA 23235
USA
When I send out zines I almost always include little extras and flyers, 1/4 size and smaller, so if anyone would like to send me some flyers, I'll be happy to send you some of mine. I operate mostly within Etsy, so send me (ParadoxMoxie.etsy.com) a Conversation there for my address.
Hello,
I'm looking for flyers to send out with orders from my free zine distro. Email me at zinemonger at yahoo.co.uk for my address. The distro's UK based and you can check it out at http://zinemonger.blogspot.com Cheers.
i guess i caught this one too late, no?
i'm starting a small distro (Invicta Distro) and i could use some flyers to send with orders when the online shop opens, so if anyone is still interested in this, please email for postal address: distro . pt @ gmail . com (without the spaces)

or like Harley R. Pageot said, if you have a good JPG or PDF file (with enough resolution for good printing) of your flyers, you can email them to me and i'll print them!
Hanna.... I will be happy to send some flyers out to you for my zine Little Grrrl Lost & Found.

Thank you ... I too agree that promo swapping is important and helps build the literary community.
I am always up for receiving and sending out flyers with my zines....if anyone wants to send some my way please do!

Riotgrrrlaz
18611 N 22nd St. #6
Phoenix, AZ. 85024
USA
this sounds great, I am in the UK but would love to trade fliers and stuff to send out with zines!
let me know, please get in touch.
Mr. T
I'd love to trade flyers!

This Saturday Night
4535 S. Lockwood Ridge Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34231

here's a copy of my first distro flyer ever. it would be totally awesome if you could send some out with your zines. And i'd gladly print out and distribute your flyers too if you'd post them here or mail them to:
denisedenies
P.O. Box 364
Brownsville, TX 78522 USA
oh and im coming up with a less draft-y looking one as soon as i get photoshop installed. XD
Saling Pusa Distro/denisedenies said:

here's a copy of my first distro flyer ever. it would be totally awesome if you could send some out with your zines. And i'd gladly print out and distribute your flyers too if you'd post them here or mail them to:
denisedenies
P.O. Box 364
Brownsville, TX 78522 USA
send me flyers:

Sergey Shkuratov
Krasnoarmeyskaya str., 125
Novorossiysk, RUSSIA, 353900

---
D.I.Y label/distro Yaizekletka / Fanzine "164":
http://myspace.com/yaizekletka
http://yaizekletka.tk
Can I go ahead and send a few of you flyers for my perzine? :)

if anyone wants copies of my flyers, do get in touch!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service