We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Zine World is looking for your recommendations about distros and stores, both as a zinester selling your zines and as a reader buying zines. In each issue, and on our website, we publish recommendations on which distros/stores to use, and which ones to avoid. So: Who has the best stock? Who is prompt in making payments / filling orders? Who did you have to nag and nag to get your payment? Who isn't reliable?

We hope you will share your recommendations and comments with us. Again, we are looking to publish your comments (in our zine and on our website), so any responses to this post will be considered for potential publication unless you specifically say don't print this. It helps if you can give us contact info for the store/distro (address if you have it, or at least their website).

You can also email us your comments: wordofmouth at undergroundpress.org. We will include your name, unless you specifically ask us not to. (We are willing to print your comments without your name, if you fear retribution.) Thanks!

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wanna distro you guys at CornDog!
i always have good experiences as a buyer and author with sweet candy (http://www.myspace.com/sweetcandymailorder).
So far my favorite distro is Desert City Death Distro. When I found it recently I had never heard of it, and liked that it had a bunch of zines I had never heard of rather then the zines I typically see everywhere (not that those zines are bad, but I like to find new zines I haven't read yet).

They were really rad and mailed me a whole bunch of cool goodies as well.

I like to order from small distros that have predominantly zines from their area. I also like to order from distros where it's not weird and confusing to mail cash.

I also really really like the Loop distro.
I need to find a distro... this is a good question!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service