We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

What are your favourite feminist zines around at the moment? They can be explicitly feminist, written by feminists, anything.. I want to read some new ones, so recommendations please.

Views: 142

Replies to This Discussion

an undead persona is great. its by lisa mae who runs gimme brains distro.

Kate said:
i LOVE Doctrinal Expletives, but I've never heard of Sassyfrass Circus or An Undead Persona, I look out for them :)
Amber Farthing said:
I write Culture Slut. Thank you for all the lovely things you ladies said, it's stuff like this that keeps me going.
I read a lot of zines, but I definitely like to focus on stuff written by feminists. I'm really into Doctrinal Expletives, Sassyfrass Circus, Doris, An Undead Persona, Not Sorry and Brainscan.
I'd really like to get a copy of Against the Flood for a friend, does anybody know where I can find it to buy it online?

Thanks

Erin said:
against the flood is a mental health zine written by a feminist and I love the way she writes about mental illness.
I've seen it in quite a few different distros but I can't recall which ones, though I know you can get #2 from marchingstars.co.uk

Charlotte Sometimes said:
I'd really like to get a copy of Against the Flood for a friend, does anybody know where I can find it to buy it online?

Thanks

Erin said:
against the flood is a mental health zine written by a feminist and I love the way she writes about mental illness.
Thanks to all who said nice things about Against the Flood! Usually it's available through my etsy, dumpstermouse.etsy.com, but I'm out of copies right now. It's also carried at Henhouse, Click Clack, Marching Stars, Gimme Brains!!! and Sweet Candy.
<3

Kate said:
I've seen it in quite a few different distros but I can't recall which ones, though I know you can get #2 from marchingstars.co.uk

Charlotte Sometimes said:

Thanks

Erin said:
Recently I've gotten into Pulse zine by Kelly Rose, it's really good. You can find her here on Wemakezines.
Thanks to this thread I've just ordered three issues of Against the Flood from etsy - can't wait!!
LOVE LETTERS TO MONSTERS #2!
I'd have to say Danger! Hole zine. You can easily find it on MySpace and contact Lucy the editor directly :-)

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service