We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Im just curious if anyone out there sticks stickers to there laptop or computer. Mine is covered, and my old one had quite a collection of apple stickers as well.

What are you ideas on a zine focusing on laptop stickers, a collection of images of your stickered laptop and one word to describe it.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always try and sell my laptops after three years as I'm self employed and the government gives me tax relief, however I do sticker up my laptop stand, and, MY BIN

Oh, and of course my distro filing cabinet :)

wow that's cool, I might have to jazz up my own bin
hmmm maybe I will have to create some stickers for people to add to there collection. :-P
do you mind if I add your image to my blog?
that would be amazing I would love one, I will stick it to my laptop :-)
Go nuts!

All THREE (yup, count 'em THREE) of our bins are stickered up, otherwise when the council confiscates our pikey neighbours bins for whatever reason they nick someone elses, the more punked up your bin, the less chance of it getting nicked!

George said:
wow that's cool, I might have to jazz up my own bin
hmmm maybe I will have to create some stickers for people to add to there collection. :-P
do you mind if I add your image to my blog?
I'm fond of stickering my laptop. I'm waiting for a particularly good one to cover up the obnoxious apple smack dab in the center.

My favorite, however, is made from a fortune cookie I got years ago, which moves each time I get a new computer (and is now on its fourth machine)

I have stickers all over my laptop, mostly in the (naive) hope that they will discourage not very professional thieves from stealing my stuff. My theory is that nobody can say "You are confused. This is my computer," if I can identify every sticker on it. (Maybe I'm mentally still living in third grade.) I have a bunch of Japan travel stickers that I got from a friend, so I am frequently asked if I've been to Japan. I put one of those stickers over the obnoxious apple, but the sticker paper is thin, and the apple just shines through. DRATS!

A zine about laptop stickers could be interesting. Would the photos be in color? It would look better that way, but could be pricey.

I'm more into reading than visual arts, so I don't know if I personally would be so into such a zine, but I imagine lots of people would think it was really neat.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service