We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

hello everyone,

for my latest zine - self-destruct. I need bits of paper that have been chucked away. Like bus tickets, receipts etc so I can draw over them and work them in to my latest idea. I thought it would be good to get a worldwide view for it instead of my own scavenging.

So if you could be kind enough to scan/photograph a piece of ephemera and email it to me

confabulatewith@gmail.com

along with the place where you found it, ie rough location - town, city maybe.

that would be wonderful, and I thankyou in advance of you help.

:-)

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

is this for stuff we've found, or just stuff we have? i could send you MY shopping lists and what not.

also, is it possible to mail you the actual items? that seems more fun than photo/scanning

cheers!
-billy-
you can mail to me, I just thought scanning might be easier, but mail is fun :-)

can be stuff you have found or stuff you have. shopping lists are cool.

My address:
82A North End Road
London
UK
W14 9ES

I could even use the envelope as well. :-)

thankyou,

george
random ephemera coming you way :) check the postbox!
thankyou very much, its like christmas come early :-) Yay!
sending stuff out today! mostly receipts and trash, but all paper!
hey i'll send some stuff your way from oz, i collect stuff i find lying around ,ie: old train tickets,shopping list etc.
i posted a letter to you today george

japhy zine said:
hey i'll send some stuff your way from oz, i collect stuff i find lying around ,ie: old train tickets,shopping list etc.
george

ephemera...scanned
and
GRUBBILY USED
coming to you

tim scannell
I can send some cool things your way....how about you return the favor...I'm always looking old letters, ledgers, photograp parojects.hs, anything that I use in my altered art., I'll pop some bits of ephemera in the mail on monday and if you can gather up some things tooyou send a return envelpe once you receive mine. Take Care,

Karen Canon
hiya there. i think i have some stuff i can email you with. how would you prefer the pictures? in the email or as an attachment file?
im going to have a few items to send you.
I thankyou all for your response, its been very exciting getting all these packages from around the world and confusing my flatmates. sorry I have been a bit quiet of late this time of year is madness raahhhh lol!!!
I shall be sorting through the piles and thankyou all personally

thanks for your help, if ever there is anything that I might be able to help with just ask :-)
I just joined the forum. do you still need people to send you things? I have a ton of train tickets. plus cinema and gig tickets if you're including them?
sarah x

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2015   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service