We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

hello everyone,

for my latest zine - self-destruct. I need bits of paper that have been chucked away. Like bus tickets, receipts etc so I can draw over them and work them in to my latest idea. I thought it would be good to get a worldwide view for it instead of my own scavenging.

So if you could be kind enough to scan/photograph a piece of ephemera and email it to me

confabulatewith@gmail.com

along with the place where you found it, ie rough location - town, city maybe.

that would be wonderful, and I thankyou in advance of you help.

:-)

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

is this for stuff we've found, or just stuff we have? i could send you MY shopping lists and what not.

also, is it possible to mail you the actual items? that seems more fun than photo/scanning

cheers!
-billy-
you can mail to me, I just thought scanning might be easier, but mail is fun :-)

can be stuff you have found or stuff you have. shopping lists are cool.

My address:
82A North End Road
London
UK
W14 9ES

I could even use the envelope as well. :-)

thankyou,

george
random ephemera coming you way :) check the postbox!
thankyou very much, its like christmas come early :-) Yay!
sending stuff out today! mostly receipts and trash, but all paper!
hey i'll send some stuff your way from oz, i collect stuff i find lying around ,ie: old train tickets,shopping list etc.
i posted a letter to you today george

japhy zine said:
hey i'll send some stuff your way from oz, i collect stuff i find lying around ,ie: old train tickets,shopping list etc.
george

ephemera...scanned
and
GRUBBILY USED
coming to you

tim scannell
I can send some cool things your way....how about you return the favor...I'm always looking old letters, ledgers, photograp parojects.hs, anything that I use in my altered art., I'll pop some bits of ephemera in the mail on monday and if you can gather up some things tooyou send a return envelpe once you receive mine. Take Care,

Karen Canon
hiya there. i think i have some stuff i can email you with. how would you prefer the pictures? in the email or as an attachment file?
im going to have a few items to send you.
I thankyou all for your response, its been very exciting getting all these packages from around the world and confusing my flatmates. sorry I have been a bit quiet of late this time of year is madness raahhhh lol!!!
I shall be sorting through the piles and thankyou all personally

thanks for your help, if ever there is anything that I might be able to help with just ask :-)
I just joined the forum. do you still need people to send you things? I have a ton of train tickets. plus cinema and gig tickets if you're including them?
sarah x

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service