We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Submissions Needed: Apology Anthology

I am looking for heartfelt apologies you would like published. Please do not use any real names, and feel free to make them as creative and elaborate as you would like. You may also decorate the pages. It's for an 8.5 X 11 zine.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This sounds exciting and very fun! Count me in!

How would you like us to get our page out to you?
Mail or e-mail is fine. I already got a couple submissions... If you e-mail me I can give you a mailing address.

I got the idea when I accidentally heckled a speaker and then felt really dumb... anybody been there before?
Great! I will put something together over the weekend. I will just scan it into my computer and send it to you via email in a pdf file. Will that work?

Yael said:
Mail or e-mail is fine. I already got a couple submissions... If you e-mail me I can give you a mailing address.

I got the idea when I accidentally heckled a speaker and then felt really dumb... anybody been there before?
sure!!
Wow nice lol. What kind of stuff do you want? Lettesr, that kind of thing? Or...?
Letters, essays, notes, artwork, anything that would photocopy well in b+w... heartfelt, creative, etc. mine is gonna be a bit silly/smart-alecky (but with love) b/c that's the way i am... personality is good.
I have sent you my submission via email!

Thanks!
thanks, it's perfect!
Was it a Postsecret exhibition? They're amazing.

We'll Never Have Paris said:
I am interested, this reminds me of confession postcards that I saw a few years ago as exhibit.

I will certainly have something to submit!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service