We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Submissions Needed: Apology Anthology

I am looking for heartfelt apologies you would like published. Please do not use any real names, and feel free to make them as creative and elaborate as you would like. You may also decorate the pages. It's for an 8.5 X 11 zine.

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested, this reminds me of confession postcards that I saw a few years ago as exhibit.
Awesome! Do you want a snail mail or do you just want to e-mail a PDF file?

I am going to include ancient apologies, William Carlos Williams poems and funny cards as well as my own apologies and any that are submitted.
When you say 8.5 X 11 do you mean that size folded in half, or the full page?
That's the full page but of course I can take half-pages.

Samantha Trees said:
When you say 8.5 X 11 do you mean that size folded in half, or the full page?
I'm totally interested! What is the deadline? I want to make something lovely. Can you let me know the postal mail address that I should send it to?
This is great.
Does anyone know how to contact Yael other than on this site? I have a submission ready to go, but don't know where to send it. Can anyone help?
Wow, sorry, my email forwarder stopped working when I switched hosts and I am now funnelling through 11K missing emails from the past 14 months. If anybody still wants to submit though, yael.grauer@gmail.com is my email addy...
what a great idea! do you have a deadline?
Mmm, how about March 1st? Too soon?
oh, that's fine, plenty of time. I'll definitely submit something.

Yael said:
Mmm, how about March 1st? Too soon?
I'd love to help! Would it be okay if I just sent you the Word document via email, or do you want me to make up a page with a layout, etc, and send a physical copy to you or a PDF?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service