We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I have no business playing music, but I do. You can find some of my stuff on (here it comes) myspace, if you wanna look it up. Type in:

Quackhammer (That's just me)
Rong (me-n-my Chicago pals, mostly)
Fight Suit (me and my pal Nathan)
Whistling Jesus (me and the aforementioned Nathan, plus Mike)

How 'bout you guys?

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only "band" I've been in was a call and response band with my friend called Teen Bra! It was actually for our new genres/video art class when we were in art school. It was absolutely ridiculous, but people loved it. Although there's video of it online, I'm not linking it here! ;) No one is able to take me seriously after watching it!
I play muzak.

I have no business uploading awful quality recordings of unfinished demos....but I did it anyhow! It's of the sentimental sort, so if your not inclined...just project a convincing metal gallop with some thundering double kick to compensate. :D :D

"They can stare all they want 'cause I'm not one for modesty...." ROFL

Tunes

i am in a couple different projects.

www.myspace.com/greatslavelake
www.myspace.com/thebraintrustband
and my older project, www.longestbandnameever.com

i spend most of my musical time working on my record/ tape label, scotch tapes. www.scotchtapes.ca

2 of myfellow housemates and zine friends (and Copy Scams band mates) are in the Tagalongs. They just put out a 7" and it is available on their website and in my Etsy Shop.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service