We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Just curious: how did you find out about this site?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My mate Carrie McNinch from 'You Don't Get There From Here' politely invited me.
I was sent a link when the ZineWiki thread started up.
melissa ann who writes "she's so very" zine sent me an invitation, and then i heard other zinesters friends/penpals talking about it.
Girlzines-a-Go Go
I saw a link on the Team Zine thread on Etsy.
You know, this is embarrassing, but I already forgot how I found it. Hmmm... I was actually thinking about this the other day. I still don't remember. I have told one or two persons about it, though, and I have the link on my MySpace page.
I was invited by Maria Goodman, who found out about it through Gianni Simone. That's as far as I can trace it. Hey, Gianni, how 'bout it?
I think there was a post to a livejournal group, and that's how I heard about it.
I believe I read a post on livejournal about it as well.
Thanks for asking, this, J. It is nice to see.
Krissy was wondering in her livejournal if anyone thought that a social networking site for zines would be a good idea and I thought it was awesome and became member #2! And then I told everyone that I know.
I also heard about this site from the all-knowing, all-mighty (?) Gianni Simone. And I´m quite happy that he told me about it! Thanks G.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service