We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Just curious: how did you find out about this site?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

jethrobot brought me here thanks jethro
As a zine newbie who knows no one, I can't say I was invited. I was just wasting time on google, and it gave me a link here. Sorry, not very exciting. >.>
I got invited by a member so now you know who to blame for my presence.
I read about it on Photocopied Heart, which Katie H. told me about.
Of course it was all your fault, Jerianne. Many thanks for finding me a new way to spend more time in front of a computer screen...
I have no recollection! Weird. Maybe I was searching Ning itself...

I know it was mentioned recently on Eric Lyden's Zinegeeks list though.
"I know it was mentioned recently on Eric Lyden's Zinegeeks list though."

And I think I heard about it somewhere on myspace, but I'm not sure.
by accident, actually. but it was a happy one! glad to be here :)
Gianni Simone referred me also. Japan may be unaware of the resource it possesses. Prepare for the Greater-East-Asian-Italian-Co-Prosperity-Sphere.
/ross
A link on the City Library Street Press google group I think.
I think I found it through Google. I run an after-school creative arts program at my church. Our youth group is made up of all the kids that don't fit in other youth groups, so we have emo/scene kids/punkers/hip-hop heads/juggaloes and rejects and misfits from about 5 high schools that are rejected or ignored at other youth groups.. I've always liked subversive media and have done zine-type newsletters since I was in my 20's. I have a couple of kids that are really interested in doing their own zines and have been looking for resources to help them find their own voice and style. I look forward to learning from y'all.
lj through alex.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service