We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

DID YOU GO TO A ZINE FEST OR DO YOU PLAN TO???

If so I would love to have you come on ZINECORE RADIO and talk about it!

I wanna have a zine fest review show!

get in touch!!!!!!!!

zinecoreradio@gmail.com

Tags: radio, zinecore

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

do you still want me to record my bit, or is it too late?
its never to late =)
Hey Hannah,

Just wanted to let you know that I am definitely still recording a piece on the This Is Not Art Zine Fair. I've been sick the last couple of weeks (flu then flu ew), but I'm back in the land of the living so will get it done asap.

-Em
Yup, this year I tabled at the Boston Zine Fair (3rd year for me) & Philly Zine Fest (1st year for me).
Mini plug for the Zinefest at the women's library, London UK in January...

http://wemakezines.ning.com/events/zinefest-at-the-womens-library
There's been only one zinefest to come to the L.A. area in the past few years that I know of anyway. I would love to get a link or other 411 about 'zinefests on the West Coast (U.S.) - and with some notice so I can make travel arrangments.
hell yeah! i organized the first ever milwaukee zine fest and also attended the madison zine fest this year.

jessica
bottles on the sill
the obsesser
Oh also, I am in the group organising a Zinefest for Brighton next year.
add montreal's 'expozine' to my list of zine fairs attended this year... (ditto for a handful of other canadian zinesters on here)
I was an organizer for the infamous Portland Zine Symposium in 2008, and I'll be there again for 2009, 85% probability for 2010 as well. Several others on this WMZ group have been PZS supporters and organizers in the past, and for longer durations. I feel that I have inherited a lively group that already has an established reputation and momentum. I feel like I caught a freight train on the fly. I'd be more than happy to do any sort of Q and A. Shoot me a reply or an email anytime.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service