We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

So the story starts here..I was looking through some photos of my town taken at night. I was amazed by how great the place looks especially considering how it look during daylight hours.
This got me to thinking, I would like to collect images of other peoples towns by night, maybe a view from a rooftop, the parts of a town most people dont see, basically your town by night. Along with maybe a story, description or poem about that place(around 100 words).

I want to publish this in black and white photos(dont worry if yours are colour), everyone who contributes will get an issue of the zine and a chance to see a bunch of all other places by night.

If your interested then mail me at brainspew@hotmail.co.uk of drop me a line on my profile.

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, that's great. I should have read the thread more clearly, you did say you were getting it printed high quality earlier. I know a few photographers so I'll let them know about the project.
Thats Wes, remind the that it wont be out there until around June/July..Everyone who contrubutes get's a free copy od the zine, hopefully it'll be a nice little book.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service