We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Has anyone been to the Richmond Zine Fest? It sounds great and positive but can you tell me a little about it from a selling, amount of people point of view? I'm thinking about going but it seems like a long haul.

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too! I had an amazine time last go round.
You did NOT just say, "AMAZINE". This is why i love you Sarah! Can't wait to see you and hear your reading this year!!

Sarah Arr! said:
I totally mistype amazing as "amazine" all the time! I have almost left it like that so many time...but I never do, maybe I should.

NicoleIntrovert said:
You did NOT just say, "AMAZINE". This is why i love you Sarah! Can't wait to see you and hear your reading this year!!

Sarah Arr! said:
I totally did. I am all up in hearts witchu for catching it.

NicoleIntrovert said:

Sarah Arr! said:
Never been tothe Richmond Zine fest, but as a rule you shouldn't go expecting to make a ton of money. The only one I've been to was the one in Boston and if I make enough to pay for my table and train fair then I'm happy. But if you're looking to make money you'd be better of spending your day collecting cans or something.
However... you can go expecting TWO TONS OF FUN!!!

See you all Saturday!!
i hope everyone has a great time this weekend! wish i could be there!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service