We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I just got sent a link to this, which sounds pretty interesting, so I thought I'd share...

"Zineswap aims to be a resource through which people can swap their zines with one-another.
It also aims to become a vast archive of contemporary zine publishing, existing as both an online catalogue and an annual exhibition.
We are looking for contributions from people that self-publish their own zine or magazine. Content is not limited in anyway, your zine can be about anything."

www.zineswap.com
www.myspace.com/zineswap

Tags: london, swap, uk, zine

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It does look interesting, but it might take the fun out of those random trades I like to send around the world!
Starting a fight is the last thing I want to do, but I don't really see the usefulness of this project - apart from benefitting the "archive." I don't understand why I should use you as a go-between when I can contact other zine makers directly. I even have to pay for the zine(s) you are going to send me. And I have to send three copies. if I send only one or two, they go directly into the "archive" and I get nothing.
People who wants to swap zines should rather check out http://www.thetradingnetwork.org/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service