We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I just got sent a link to this, which sounds pretty interesting, so I thought I'd share...

"Zineswap aims to be a resource through which people can swap their zines with one-another.
It also aims to become a vast archive of contemporary zine publishing, existing as both an online catalogue and an annual exhibition.
We are looking for contributions from people that self-publish their own zine or magazine. Content is not limited in anyway, your zine can be about anything."

Tags: london, swap, uk, zine

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It does look interesting, but it might take the fun out of those random trades I like to send around the world!
Starting a fight is the last thing I want to do, but I don't really see the usefulness of this project - apart from benefitting the "archive." I don't understand why I should use you as a go-between when I can contact other zine makers directly. I even have to pay for the zine(s) you are going to send me. And I have to send three copies. if I send only one or two, they go directly into the "archive" and I get nothing.
People who wants to swap zines should rather check out http://www.thetradingnetwork.org/

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

The Word Distribution

© 2015   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service