We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zines' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sunday February 8th.. We Make Zines Discussion

Hello all - I have taken it upon myself to host the second We Make Zines discussion. This will occur on Sunday February 8th at 3:00 PM EST…

Started by NicoleIntrovert

13 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Wes White

Emerald Arts Newcastle (Australia)

I''ve recently opened my own Studio/Gallery in the heart of Newcastle (Australia). At Emerald Arts I sell artworks both by myself and other…

Started by Emma Stronach

0 Feb 10, 2009

London Zinesters!! wanna to sell your wares @ Trap2 Gallery launch THIS THURSDAY??!!

CALLING ALL LONDON & SE ZINESTERS!! Just heard about this fab event being run by Marie Danielle, she's looking for zinesters to sell t…

Started by Pussy Power

1 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Mr. T

getting your zine reviewed

i know the new SSR is about to drop, and we can all get our info from there, but in the mean time i thought it might be helpful to have a q…

Started by Billy Da Bunny

9 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Alex Wrekk

GENEROUS still needs columnists!

A few months ago, one of my columnists had to leave due to clock-punching commitments. Since then I have put out a couple of announcements.…

Started by Jeannine

9 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Denise

Los Angeles Zinester meetups

I was wondering if anyone in the Los Angeles area would be interested in started a monthly or bi-monthly zinester meetup? I work at a reall…

Started by Open-Minded Press

0 Jan 28, 2009

Zinefest at the women's library, London, THIS SATURDAY

http://wemakezines.ning.com/events/zinefest-at-the-womens-library ZINE FEST 2009: PROGRAMME Saturday 24th January 2009, 12-4pm, Free The…

Started by Colouring Outside The Lines

3 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Colouring Outside The Lines

What is the consensus on photocopying zines?

What is the consensus on photocopying a zine you really loved for a friend? I've occasionally wanted to do this but have stopped short eve…

Started by lofipi

57 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Gianni Simone

Zine Trading Group on WMZ

Hi all, I noticed there wasn't a trading specific group on We Make Zines so I've started one called Lets Trade Zines! Invite everyone you k…

Started by Bird in the Hand Zine Shop

0 Nov 20, 2008

Split zine ideas, helful hints, suggestions and experiences!

I am working on my first split zine and would like to know all about your experiences of doing a split zine. How did you work out who put…

Started by Jethrobot Press

5 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Bri Zine

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service