We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zines' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'community' zine callout

Apologies if you receive this more than once... I am currently putting together a new zine about 'community'. I want to know what you thin…

Started by max banditt

1 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

Photos of Brighton Zine Social 14/07/09

http://oh-meow.livejournal.com/186595.html I took photos of my day for the Day in My Life in Photos project (mine's not up yet on the actu…

Started by Emma Jane Falconer

0 Jul 27, 2009

Papernet Gazet: New mail art listing PDFzine

I'm playing around with the idea of a new mail art and papernet listing PDFzine called the Papernet Gazet. I really miss Global Mail, and…

Started by Heath Row

5 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Lotte Rubbish

New zine for horror writers, poets, and artists

Adding my new zine to this list. I'm now accepting dark short stories, dark poetry, and dark art. Please review the Submission Guidelines b…

Started by Jeani Rector

9 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Jeani Rector

Asking for zine reviews and taking art requests for issue 2. :D

Hello there, I recently finished the first issue of my first every (finished) zine, Squidling is Dancer. It's a perzine that includes a few…

Started by Sophie Bee!

2 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Amazing Sunflower

Looking for Content Contributors to zine series & paperback titled "How to Self-Publish"

Hi Ziners, Self-Publishers, etc., I'm looking for contributors of content on the ins and outs to those new to self-publishing. The zine wi…

Started by Donald R. Anderson

0 Apr 26, 2009

Things You Say zine distro

Hi! I just started a distro called Things You Say. I'm really excited about it! I used to run Driving Blind Distro, but had to quit because…

Started by Erin H

9 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by courtney

zinewiki is back!

I am super stoked to announce that ZineWiki is back online! ZineWiki is an open source encyclopedia devoted to zines and independent media.…

Started by Jerianne

9 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Katie

Zine Fests... what do you expect?

As a zine fest organizer... i am wondering... as i am sure many other organizers wonder... WHAT DO YOU WANT AT A ZINE FEST? Both as an at…

Started by NicoleIntrovert

19 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Krissy PonyBoy Press

Sunday February 8th.. We Make Zines Discussion

Hello all - I have taken it upon myself to host the second We Make Zines discussion. This will occur on Sunday February 8th at 3:00 PM EST…

Started by NicoleIntrovert

13 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Wes White

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service