We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zines' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spreading The Zine Love

I'd really like to introduce my 15-year-old daughter and her friends to zines and encourage them to start some of their own. The friends ra…

Started by TheUnrememberedOne/MorbidiaDrekk

15 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Isabel Xochitl

Making Zines on Photoshop!

Has anyone got any tips or advice on how to make a zine using photoshop? I have created templates but am swimming in pages and confused by…

Started by lora northway

16 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Johnny Misfit!

Which Zine Creators Would You Like to See Interviewed?

I'm starting to interview people for Overglued.com and wanted to pose this question to everyone here.  What zine creators/zine related peop…

Started by Derek Neuland

5 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Billy Da Bunny

Zines for Teens (labeling zines for age appropriate content)

Hello Folks, I am teaching a zine class at my local public library. It is my first time teaching a class, and I am really exciting to bring…

Started by b stein

9 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Andrea

Chicago Zinesters?

It's been a long time since I self-published but am very tempted to go back after seeing more than two thousand zine makers here and more s…

Started by Joe Wallace

1 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Dan C

New shop opening in Australia and they need zines!

Hello zinesters! I just received this email and wanted to share it with you all. Contact them if you're interested!   The following informa…

Started by Tina

0 Apr 14, 2010

Aussie ZInes

Hey   I'm based in Australia and was wondering if there are other Aussie zinemakers out there on WMZ? Are you interested in trading? Apart…

Started by Race

4 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Race

Starting a Distro in my city - looking for zines to stock!

After zines that fit any of these catagories:- punk zines- music fanzines- D-I-Y zines- personal zines- mental health zines- gaming/video g…

Started by TammyRae

4 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Sari of Hoax

Golden Age of Zines?

To me, the Golden Age was when Factsheet 5 was being produced - the late 80s and early 90s. Was it the golden age because it was pre-intern…

Started by librarian

16 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by False Start Distro

Licensing issues

I'm wondering if anyone doing a media zine has ever had to deal with licensing issues.  I know that if you want to do a book about, say, a…

Started by Zine Editor

2 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Zine Editor

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service