We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zines' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sort of a weird question (but totally zine-related)...

so a while ago, I saw this blog entry: http://wemakezines.ning.com/profiles/blogs/call-for-submissions-women-amp   it seemed like a really…

Started by Beth M

5 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Beth M

drug/alcohol abuse/addiction and recovery zines? (warning: may be triggering)

WARNING: any or all of the zines mentioned and even this discussion itself MIGHT BE TRIGGERING (related to drug/alcohol abuse/addiction/dep…

Started by Beth M

1 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Bree Adorn

zinewiki

What do you guys / did you guys think about the Zine Wiki site? (If not familiar: it was a wiki dedicated to zines, with pages on specific…

Started by Jerianne

50 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Beth M

making a comic zine

I'm putting together the first issue of my zine. it's mostly going to be fiction and photography, but I'm also going to include an excerpt…

Started by Alan Lawless

6 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by ButterSword

How much is too much?

How much does everyone think is too much to pay for a zine? Eloise just shelved a zine that is being sold for $15. This is in Sticky, Melbo…

Started by Heard

12 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by lise

Zinester's Guide to NYC release...and release shindig!

The reason I've been virtually absent from these boards for the 9 months is I've been virtually pregnant with a highly participatory, low b…

Started by The East Village Inky

11 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Derek Neuland

Zines in Canada

hey people, so im writing a history essay on zines. I would be eternally grateful to anyone who would like to give their opinions and thoug…

Started by Sidney

3 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by amy // twelveohtwo

The Baltimore Book Festival: Creative Control ZINE EXHIBIT!<3

I apologize if this has been posted already-- I checked and didn't see it anywhere but I could have missed it? Anyway- this weekend at the…

Started by Hannah Neurotica

3 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Erica S.

Did anyone end up making flyers for WMZ?????

Hi y'all... Did anyone make a flyer as per the suggestion on the front page of We Make Zines? I ask because I am attending a zine fair on…

Started by Bird in the Hand Zine Shop

7 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Jenna Appleseed

flyer trade?

i ship out zine orders on a fairly regular basis, and have run out of flyers for other zines, distros, and projects to include in my mail-o…

Started by Hannah

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Catherine Elms

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service