We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zines' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Located in "Nothing's Hereville"

I'm a military wife, and we're stationed at a training base. And. There's nothing here. I mean. There's nothing here. No poetry groups, no…

Started by Katrina Joyner

10 May 25, 2013
Reply by Kari Tervo

Friends and Zine Making

I'm new to zine making but just finished two zines with a limited run of 30 each. They are photo zines and I'm pretty proud of them! I was…

Started by La Practica

5 May 20, 2013
Reply by Aspire

How do you decide when an issue of your zine is "out of print"?

I've noticed that some issues of some zines go permanently out of print after a time. I was wondering how you (personally - I know it'll be…

Started by Hannah (Not Lonely Zine)

22 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Aspire

Fall of Autumn distro

Anybody know what's happening with these guys? Their site seems to be up. I can't tell when the last post was on their blog, nothing's date…

Started by Sid Clark

2 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Sid Clark

PO boxes prices

So I was just checking out prices on PO boxes.... WOW. like, waaaay too much money for a little fricken' box in your possession for a year.…

Started by x Zelda x

11 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by x Zelda x

zine pen names

I change pen names/stage names/names rather quite often. Currently I'm Lottie Hatred, which came to me randomly on the way to school.... ("…

Started by x Zelda x

1 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by RJ. Morales

Documentary Film Project About Zine Culture

I'm working on a feature-length documentary film about zines and would like to hear from anyone who is a current or former zine publisher,…

Started by Joe Wallace

2 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by b stein

Roll Call: 2012 Portland Zine Symposium 11-12 August!

Alright! Who's coming to the Rose City this summer?

Started by Alex Wrekk

8 May 27, 2012
Reply by Portland Button Works & Distro

The role of zines in the digital age

Hi All.. im currently doing some research for my dissertation.. basically im looking into how people make zines today compared to before wh…

Started by Laurie Dodd

11 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Joseph Carlough

Etsy and zines

I've considered setting up an Etsy account for my stuff before but always stop at the first hurdle when I'm asked to remember that Etsy is…

Started by Wes White

29 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Jenna Appleseed

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

The Word Distribution

© 2015   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service