We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zines' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starting a zine distro

Hi everyone! This is my first post on WMZ so hello! As the title says I'd like some information on starting a zine distro! I know there ar…

Started by Samantha Riegl

1 yesterday
Reply by The Author

JULY is International Zine Month 2014! What are your plans?

The 2014 International Zine Month poster is done! Check here for more info and place to download your own.

Started by Alex Wrekk

2 Jul 2
Reply by girlishboyish

Zinesters on Tumblr?

Heey there- Any of you out there on tumblr? I occasionally have posts related to my latest zine projects and such and I think it'd be cool…

Started by Laura Lane

99 May 27
Reply by deniz beser

zines and zinesters on Goodreads, Librarything, etc

is anyone here on Goodreads? (or similar sites like LibraryThing?) here's mine: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5789830-tim I'm also…

Started by Tim Nicholas

0 Jan 29

July Is International Zine Month 2013!

July is fast approaching and I have created A list of zine activities for International Zine month this year so get stoked! I'm going to ma…

Started by Alex Wrekk

30 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by b stein

Working class queers

Howdy. I'm putting together a zine about being working class and queer, and how these two IDs intersect. I'm particularly interested in hea…

Started by Charlotte Richardson Andrews

0 Jun 10, 2013

Located in "Nothing's Hereville"

I'm a military wife, and we're stationed at a training base. And. There's nothing here. I mean. There's nothing here. No poetry groups, no…

Started by Katrina Joyner

10 May 25, 2013
Reply by Kari Tervo

Friends and Zine Making

I'm new to zine making but just finished two zines with a limited run of 30 each. They are photo zines and I'm pretty proud of them! I was…

Started by La Practica

5 May 20, 2013
Reply by Aspire

How do you decide when an issue of your zine is "out of print"?

I've noticed that some issues of some zines go permanently out of print after a time. I was wondering how you (personally - I know it'll be…

Started by Hannah (Not Lonely Zine)

22 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Aspire

Fall of Autumn distro

Anybody know what's happening with these guys? Their site seems to be up. I can't tell when the last post was on their blog, nothing's date…

Started by Sid Clark

2 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Sid Clark

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service