We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zine' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Ryan Splint from Hot Damn And Hell Yeah

Hello zine people, Luke from the zine store Sticky in Melbourne Australia here. I'm trying to get in touch with Ryan Splint who made the co…

Started by Sticky Institute

0 Dec 19, 2009

Zine about Zines- A Research Project

My name is Dan, I’m a student at Temple University in Philadelphia. I’m taking a class called Youth Cultures and I’m doing my final researc…

Started by Daniel Ross

14 Dec 5, 2009

T.O. local punk zine: Fucked up, career suicide, mature situations....

TOHC Fucked Up Urban Blight Mad Men Bad Choice School Jerks mature situations Burning Love Career Suicide Molested Youth 64 pages full s…

Started by b

0 Nov 18, 2009

I Want Mail!

Ok. So, I know I've only been on here for a week or so... But I just went out and paid $30 for a PO Box, and I want something to go in it.…

Started by 1k

14 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by kit feral

Last call for zines for the RVA Zine Fest art show!

Hey Zinesters - If you are interested in having your zine on display in Richmond's very own Gallery 5 throughout the month of November ple…

Started by NicoleIntrovert

9 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

Advertisers have stolen my zine!!!!

Hello zine people, Luke from the zine YOU here. YOU is a free weekly paper zine that has appeared every week since November 2001. The zine…

Started by Sticky Institute

18 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Serah-Marie

Calling all artists!

I want to make a zine about artists and their art. If you may be interested, send me your "biography", so-to-speak. Talk about your art, yo…

Started by JennyTheArtist

36 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Madrea Marie

Submissions for the online version of zine

So I am getting ready to begin an online zine and the main idea is that a lot of adults like juvenile/YA literature. I am trying to draw pa…

Started by Lulu Tripp

0 Sep 3, 2009

Photos/thoughts on the 9th Annual Portland Zine Symposium

I didn't take a lot of photos, just a few for my facebook friends who couldn't make it. and my score of zines: This was my first zine…

Started by Derek Neuland

21 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Elijah Katz

Next Brighton Zine Social 11/09/09

So the next Brighton Zine Social is Fri the 11th of Sept at Coachwerks in Hollingdean. Bring some vege food for the potluck dinner, your b…

Started by Emma Jane Falconer

0 Aug 27, 2009

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service