We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zine' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for well established zine distros

for the 1st time, i am looking to submit some of my zines to a zine distro. i'm looking for 3 or 4 distros that are well established and po…

Started by JennyTheArtist

5 May 22, 2010
Reply by Sage

French or Parisien distros, zine stores, and zine websites

Salut vous tous, I write and translate in french in my zine I wanted to stock or hook up with a french zine distro or store in Paris. Anyo…

Started by Chiaroscuro

7 May 12, 2010
Reply by Mulnix

Creating Your Own Zine Fest

Hey everyone.   Since I'm new to the whole zine thing, i was wondering how one would create a new zine fest. there aren't a lot in my area…

Started by Race

12 May 2, 2010
Reply by Race

Same title zine as somebody else?

So I have a zine called Sour Puss and before I decided on the title, I gave it a quick google to make sure it hadn't been used. I'm now up…

Started by Tee Rex

15 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

Cheap Zine issue 9

We wish to meet other talented artists via our handmade zine CheapThis is issue 9!It is 24 pages, with 20 images of work in total and an il…

Started by Cheap Zine

6 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Krissy PonyBoy Press

Southern California Zinesters?

Hey friends, I was wondering if any of you are in Southern California or even California in general. I'm planning a zine fest in Los Angel…

Started by Jen

1 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by False Start Distro

Starting a Distro in my city - looking for zines to stock!

After zines that fit any of these catagories:- punk zines- music fanzines- D-I-Y zines- personal zines- mental health zines- gaming/video g…

Started by TammyRae

4 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Sari of Hoax

Submissions Needed!!!!

There's a new zine coming called Church of Reason and we need writing and artwork , so if you're an artist or writer, and are into the punk…

Started by Joe

2 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by samxvalle

Do you download zines?

I know that downloading and reading a zine on the screen doesn't come even close to receiving a hard-copy in the mail and reading the real…

Started by doesitmatter

11 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by James N. Dawson

perzine/mental health/art zine trade?

i'm bummed that i'll be missing the chicago zine fest and all of the swapping and zine acquiring that will go on there, so! is anyone on he…

Started by Bree Adorn

1 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Josh Vidal

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service