We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zine' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DC Zine Fest

So, who's going on Saturday? I'll be there with Things You Say distro! I'm really excited about it. It looks like it's going to be a pretty…

Started by Erin H

2 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Atomic Heat Ray

Zine Promotion on Twitter

Hi all, it's been ages since I de-lurked (did I ever?) but I wanted to drop a line about a Twitter zine promotion project I've set up. It's…

Started by Joe Wallace

1 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Catherine Elms

Snapdragon Zine Fair, Sydney

Howdy folks, We (Vanessa, Tim and I) are organising the Snapdragon Zine Fair zine fair in Sydney, Australia. It will be on the 4th of Septe…

Started by Emma D

2 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Emma D

Papercut Zine Library--Entering our 6 year, asking $5 to keep it goin'

After nearly six years of service, and a recent move to Somerville, Papercut Zine Libary needs your help! With a lending library of nearl…

Started by kimberly

1 May 16, 2011
Reply by Krissy PonyBoy Press

New Food Zine - Advice for Artwork Please!

I am working on my first issue of my new quarterly Food Zine. The purpose of it is to share recipes and ideas about eating seasonally and l…

Started by LizW

2 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by LizW

11th Annual Portland Zine Symposium- August 6-7th

We have the dates for the 11th annual Portland Zine Symposium. It will be held at Refuge on August 6-7, 2011. More details soon! Please spr…

Started by Derek Neuland

0 Mar 30, 2011

Chicago Zine Fest Roll Call!

Who's going to be there? When are you arriving? What are you most excited about?   I'm taking the Amtrak Empire Builder from Portland (with…

Started by Derek Neuland

18 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Derek Neuland

sort of a weird question (but totally zine-related)...

so a while ago, I saw this blog entry: http://wemakezines.ning.com/profiles/blogs/call-for-submissions-women-amp   it seemed like a really…

Started by Beth M

5 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Beth M

drug/alcohol abuse/addiction and recovery zines? (warning: may be triggering)

WARNING: any or all of the zines mentioned and even this discussion itself MIGHT BE TRIGGERING (related to drug/alcohol abuse/addiction/dep…

Started by Beth M

1 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Bree Adorn

zine making research project

My name is Peter Bryant, I am a researcher and DIY artist working on a fairly extensive project on participation in DIY arts and specifical…

Started by DJ Ringfinger

10 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by DJ Ringfinger

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service