We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zine' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A discussion we need to have about Bird In The Hand Zine Distro

Over the past few months I have been to three zine fairs.  The first was the Impact7 zine fair at Monash University in Melbourne, the secon…

Started by Sticky Institute

5 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Sticky Institute

The first Tampa Bay Zine Fest is this Sat. 9/18!

The very first Tampa Bay Zine fest is this Sat. 9/18 at The Globe Coffee Lounge at 7pm!We're still looking for any Florida zinesters that w…

Started by Danny Olda

6 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Air Parrott

New XPACE Zine library in Toronto....looking for donations!

Hi!! We have started a new zine library at XPACE Cultural Centre in Toronto (http://xpace.info)...we are an artist-run centre with regular…

Started by XPACE ZINE LIBRARY

0 Feb 10, 2012

1/4 Page Zine-In Design

So, is there a way to print out a quater page zine using Adobe InDesign? If yes, how do you do it? If no, is there a free computer program…

Started by Melissa Ann Manfredi

8 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Joe Wallace

Why do you read Zines?

Hi my name is Jake I am 18 and an A Level student I am making a Fanzine for my graphics project and I found this website which I have to ad…

Started by Jake Patton

3 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Dirty grrrl zine

Archived Zines from Louisville

My finance is from the Louisville, KY area and I found this website after he was mentioning the Louisville hardcore scene back in the day a…

Started by Rebel Jane Mills

1 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Jenna Freedman

Mail Art Correspondence Zine Interest?

Would anyone be interested in participating in a mini mail art zine project?I'm thinking of gathering a few people interested in adding the…

Started by Foxy Moron

4 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Foxy Moron

Help L.A Zine Fest Become a Reality!!!

Hi!   I am writing from a group of ladies who are organizing a Los Angeles Zine Fest in early 2012. We want to have a FREE event with 60-70…

Started by Open-Minded Press

4 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Mulnix

Print is not dead, Hawaii?

Aloha from Hawaii. I'm thinking about putting together a mobile zine shop, and was curious if anyone would be interested in donating some o…

Started by Jason Niebauer

6 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Jason Niebauer

zine fest--how many copies to bring?

I'm going to the San Francisco Zine Fest--my first--and I'm wondering how many copies of each issue people usually bring.  I have three iss…

Started by Kari Tervo

3 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by redhoodedm

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service