We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zine' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ladyfest Oxford (UK)

Ladyfest Oxford is due to take place at 17th - 23rd May. We're hoping to have a zine stall(s) at a number of the events and would love to h…

Started by Char

8 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Char

Los Angeles Zinester Meetups

I was wondering if anyone in the Los Angeles area would be interested in started a monthly or bi-monthly zinester meetup? I work at a reall…

Started by Open-Minded Press

9 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Open-Minded Press

We Make Zines zine review discussion- What have you been reading?

So, this thread if for you to post what zines you are currently reading and maybe a bit of a review of them. Yesterday I started reading T…

Started by Alex Wrekk

0 Feb 4, 2009

Call for submissions (again)... your stories on...

well 2 topics: 1. anything that has to do with alcohol (i.e. getting too drunk, the first time you ever had a drink, anything about absint…

Started by Denise

10 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Denise

DIY and smart fashion tips and whatnots (contributions)

Hi! I'm personally not the high fashion kinda chic, but I've been going through the net and I've found some faitly inspiring and cool stuff…

Started by Denise

10 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Serah-Marie

submissions for Vol 4 for WNHP please

To my surprise, I pulled out the box of zines for sale under my couch and discovered I only have ten left. Those went fast! This means I c…

Started by We'll Never Have Paris

3 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by LydiaAbigail

call for submissions -- Blithe Ire #1

I'm working on my art/lit zine and I am still a little short on my page goal... So I figured I'd ask you guys! I'm looking for poetry, shor…

Started by Rhonda

9 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by LydiaAbigail

box.net filesharing app

I was digging through the applications looking for anything that might be actually *useful* and came across the box.net filesharing app. It…

Started by Rhonda

1 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Rhonda

exhibition for UK zine writers

This was posted on eljay by 'xpussywhippedx' so thought i would pass on the message to everyone on here. Job: Exhibition Opportunity - Zin…

Started by Emma

0 Jan 15, 2009

What is the consensus on photocopying zines?

What is the consensus on photocopying a zine you really loved for a friend? I've occasionally wanted to do this but have stopped short eve…

Started by lofipi

52 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Gianni Simone

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Download and Print WMZ Fliers

© 2016   Created by Krissy Ponyboy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service