We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zine' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

box.net filesharing app

I was digging through the applications looking for anything that might be actually *useful* and came across the box.net filesharing app. It…

Started by Rhonda

1 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Rhonda

exhibition for UK zine writers

This was posted on eljay by 'xpussywhippedx' so thought i would pass on the message to everyone on here. Job: Exhibition Opportunity - Zin…

Started by Emma

0 Jan 15, 2009

What is the consensus on photocopying zines?

What is the consensus on photocopying a zine you really loved for a friend? I've occasionally wanted to do this but have stopped short eve…

Started by lofipi

57 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Gianni Simone

LIFE zine project!

Hey, you there! We’re in need of some advice… advice about life! Got some? The LIFE zine project calls for all really super dooper people…

Started by Lifezines

2 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Misti Ko

UK Female Comix Zinesters

I have been asked to compile/curate a comics exhibition as part of January 2009’s ‘Zinefest’ at The Women’s Library, London. Due to the nat…

Started by Colouring Outside The Lines

14 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Colouring Outside The Lines

MOLE contributors

i'm currently seeking contributors to a zine i am currently working on, called MOLE. I've got a little tiny blog i sometimes upload a few m…

Started by imogen

0 Nov 26, 2008

Open for submissions! HELLO WORLD ZINE: The celebration of the creative human spirit!

Hey friends, HELLO WORLD ZINE is a zine about to debut next year as an annual showcase of talent and expression from around the world... J…

Started by Mike Jasorka

2 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Mike Jasorka

Zine Exhibition Callout!!!

Have you submitted your zine yet? There is still time to donate your zine for the greater community to read. The exhibition was moved to Fe…

Started by Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go

3 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Red

Zine Trading Group on WMZ

Hi all, I noticed there wasn't a trading specific group on We Make Zines so I've started one called Lets Trade Zines! Invite everyone you k…

Started by Bird in the Hand Zine Shop

0 Nov 20, 2008

After the swap

After I swap zines I blog about them... So I thought I would start a thread where the results of zine swaps and how warm and fuzzy getting…

Started by Emma Stronach

6 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Misti Ko

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service