We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zine' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Make and Sell Digital Zines

Hi! My name's Gray, and a few friends and I were interested in making a digital zine that we could sell. We want for it to be purely digita…

Started by Gray Radford

1 Aug 22
Reply by Lisa Vollrath

Selling

I live in the north east of the England, UK. So not many Zine Fairs around me. London is probably closest and I can't afford to get there.…

Started by Jade Hutchinson

3 Jun 15
Reply by Billy Da Bunny

ALA Zine Pavilion, Orlando, FL 2016!!!! Collecting donations...

Hi everyone! We are back again, long time no see on WeMakeZines! Once again, we are collecting donations for the ALA Annual Conference Zi…

Started by Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go

0 Apr 19

How do I make a photo zine?

Hello, I'm an avid photographer with analogue equipment (Nikkormat FTn) and I like to try a photozine. What's the work flow? I want it in A…

Started by Robert van Vaals

1 Apr 8
Reply by Ed Tillman

This newbie needs the help that you needed for your first ever zine. Be that help.

I have completed the first draft of a zine and am seeking expert feedback from YOU! It's called Slice Girl and the Half Joker; volume no.…

Started by Shelby Tea

2 Feb 25
Reply by Shelby Tea

Zine Input!

Okay, fellow zinesters. I need your input so I can improve my zine. If you would take just a moment to answer a few questions, you'll have…

Started by Kris Hartley

6 Feb 17
Reply by Serena R Pruess

Beginning Zine-Making?

I really love and adore all of the hard work and commitment it takes for one to make a zine, and I want in.  I like to create and make new…

Started by eliza h

4 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Food And

July is International Zine Month 2015!

July is International Zine Month! What are your plans? We are almost half way through June so IZM2015 is swiftly approaching! As every yea…

Started by Alex Wrekk

8 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Billy Da Bunny

Tabling at Atlanta Zine Fest - Looking for Art & Article Submissions

Hello fellow Zinesters!  No Apologies is looking for art, music reviews, social and personal columns, poetry, for our latest zine which wi…

Started by Tricia Callahan

0 Jun 29, 2015

Looking for Contributors

Hello,  I am new on WMZ this is my first post, I have a background in publishing having published my first commercial magazine around 4 yea…

Started by Jimmy Outhwaite

0 Jun 8, 2015

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

SYNDICATED ZINE REVIEWS

ZINE-O-MATIC

THE WORD DISTRIBUTION

Download and Print WMZ Fliers

© 2016   Created by Krissy Ponyboy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service