We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zine' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

zine issue's when to make more?

so I was wondering when you should make a new zine issue? write now I have some first issue's I'm working on. But when should you make a se…

Started by shiloh

1 Mar 25
Reply by x Stella x

zines and zinesters on Goodreads, Librarything, etc

is anyone here on Goodreads? (or similar sites like LibraryThing?) here's mine: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5789830-tim I'm also…

Started by Tim Nicholas

0 Jan 29

How to align a double-sided mini zine for print??

I need to print a bunch of mini zines (1 double-sided sheet of paper each) and I'm doing test-prints at home before bringing it to a print…

Started by Ravenhood

2 Jan 19
Reply by Elaine

zine machines

I have just acquired a cigarette vending machine to re-purpuse as a zine machine!!!! has anyone seen a cigarette zine machine in person??…

Started by william carroll

6 Jan 15
Reply by Alex Wrekk

Looking for Zine Distros.

Please feel free to add the name of your Zine Distro. This will help a lot of us out today!

Started by Gloria Guadalupe

6 Jan 15
Reply by Alex Wrekk

July Is International Zine Month 2013!

July is fast approaching and I have created A list of zine activities for International Zine month this year so get stoked! I'm going to ma…

Started by Alex Wrekk

30 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by b stein

24-Hour Zine Thing 2013

I was thinking about what date to block off for the 24-hour zine challenge for 2013 and...then I went online. Looks like the website from l…

Started by Miss Alyss (Werdy Girl)

1 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Raven

The "Zine" Scene

I've recently discovered that there's a huge lack in people in my area that are even aware of what a zine actually is. I'd be incredibly ha…

Started by Alannah Agius

13 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by James N. Dawson

Zines on Etsy

Hello, fellow zinesters!  Just wanted to get the word out that I have a new issue of my zine 'Bird Shit' available for sale on Etsy.  You c…

Started by Robin Yourgrave

6 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Alex Wrekk

Zine Podcasts!!!!!

So after the disemination and inactivity of various zine podcasts such as Nobody Cares About Your Stupid Zine and Zinecore Radio theres a v…

Started by Aaron Denzel Akeredolu

15 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Alex Wrekk

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service