We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zine' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOOKING FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR A "GUIDE TO FEMINISM" ZINE

Hello, zinesters! I am new to making zines and have been inspired by documentaries, music, art, and books to get involved in feminism and,…

Started by Heleana Backus

0 on Sunday

Straight Edge Call For Submission

Calling all my straight edge pals to get involved in my next zine - Uniform Choice Fanzine. Let's make something happen! Contact me direct…

Started by Cariad O'Brien

0 Jan 8

HEY HOW HAS YOUR DECEMBER BEEN? :)

Hello, I'm creating a zine for each month focused on every persons different experience of it and every day. This month, December, is the d…

Started by Juliet Lazek

6 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by B James

Make and Sell Digital Zines

Hi! My name's Gray, and a few friends and I were interested in making a digital zine that we could sell. We want for it to be purely digita…

Started by Gray Radford

1 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Lisa Vollrath

Selling

I live in the north east of the England, UK. So not many Zine Fairs around me. London is probably closest and I can't afford to get there.…

Started by Jade Hutchinson

3 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Billy Da Bunny

ALA Zine Pavilion, Orlando, FL 2016!!!! Collecting donations...

Hi everyone! We are back again, long time no see on WeMakeZines! Once again, we are collecting donations for the ALA Annual Conference Zi…

Started by Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go

0 Apr 19, 2016

How do I make a photo zine?

Hello, I'm an avid photographer with analogue equipment (Nikkormat FTn) and I like to try a photozine. What's the work flow? I want it in A…

Started by Robert van Vaals

1 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Ed Tillman

This newbie needs the help that you needed for your first ever zine. Be that help.

I have completed the first draft of a zine and am seeking expert feedback from YOU! It's called Slice Girl and the Half Joker; volume no.…

Started by Shelby Tea

2 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Shelby Tea

Zine Input!

Okay, fellow zinesters. I need your input so I can improve my zine. If you would take just a moment to answer a few questions, you'll have…

Started by Kris Hartley

6 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Serena R Pruess

Beginning Zine-Making?

I really love and adore all of the hard work and commitment it takes for one to make a zine, and I want in.  I like to create and make new…

Started by eliza h

4 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Food And

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

SYNDICATED ZINE REVIEWS

ZINE-O-MATIC

THE WORD DISTRIBUTION

Download and Print WMZ Fliers

© 2017   Created by Krissy Ponyboy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service