We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zine' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Glue for Pasting up a Zine?

Last year I had just bought a glue stick of Martha Stewart's glue and found it great for pasting a zine. However, I want the glue to be the…

Started by Krissy PonyBoy Press

2 Nov 5
Reply by Sarah E. Hoffman

Zines on Etsy

Hello, fellow zinesters!  Just wanted to get the word out that I have a new issue of my zine 'Bird Shit' available for sale on Etsy.  You c…

Started by Robin Yourgrave

7 Sep 26
Reply by nicci mechler

Looking for Zine Distros.

Please feel free to add the name of your Zine Distro. This will help a lot of us out today!

Started by Gloria Guadalupe

12 Sep 5
Reply by brian flechtner

Is 24hourzines.com updated in July?

I have been gearing up for International Zine Month (as I want to actually do something this year rather than not) and want to sign up for…

Started by x Zelda x

1 Jul 6
Reply by Brian

JULY is International Zine Month 2014! What are your plans?

The 2014 International Zine Month poster is done! Check here for more info and place to download your own.

Started by Alex Wrekk

2 Jul 2
Reply by girlishboyish

Fashion zines UNRELATED to feminism ?

Hai all. Basically I am looking for fashion zines which are not about the sexual politics behind the miniskirt. I do consider myself a femi…

Started by x Zelda x

0 May 17

zine machines

I have just acquired a cigarette vending machine to re-purpuse as a zine machine!!!! has anyone seen a cigarette zine machine in person??…

Started by william carroll

8 May 1
Reply by Sticky Institute

zines and zinesters on Goodreads, Librarything, etc

is anyone here on Goodreads? (or similar sites like LibraryThing?) here's mine: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5789830-tim I'm also…

Started by Tim Nicholas

0 Jan 29

How to align a double-sided mini zine for print??

I need to print a bunch of mini zines (1 double-sided sheet of paper each) and I'm doing test-prints at home before bringing it to a print…

Started by Ravenhood

2 Jan 19
Reply by Elaine

July Is International Zine Month 2013!

July is fast approaching and I have created A list of zine activities for International Zine month this year so get stoked! I'm going to ma…

Started by Alex Wrekk

30 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by b stein

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service