We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zine' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zine Input!

Okay, fellow zinesters. I need your input so I can improve my zine. If you would take just a moment to answer a few questions, you'll have…

Started by Kris Hartley

1 Nov 20
Reply by Krissy PonyBoy Press

Beginning Zine-Making?

I really love and adore all of the hard work and commitment it takes for one to make a zine, and I want in.  I like to create and make new…

Started by eliza h

4 Oct 28
Reply by Food And

July is International Zine Month 2015!

July is International Zine Month! What are your plans? We are almost half way through June so IZM2015 is swiftly approaching! As every yea…

Started by Alex Wrekk

8 Sep 30
Reply by Billy Da Bunny

Tabling at Atlanta Zine Fest - Looking for Art & Article Submissions

Hello fellow Zinesters!  No Apologies is looking for art, music reviews, social and personal columns, poetry, for our latest zine which wi…

Started by Tricia Callahan

0 Jun 29

Looking for Contributors

Hello,  I am new on WMZ this is my first post, I have a background in publishing having published my first commercial magazine around 4 yea…

Started by Jimmy Outhwaite

0 Jun 8

Best Glue for Pasting up a Zine?

Last year I had just bought a glue stick of Martha Stewart's glue and found it great for pasting a zine. However, I want the glue to be the…

Started by Krissy PonyBoy Press

3 Feb 1
Reply by Heather Wreckage

Zines on Etsy

Hello, fellow zinesters!  Just wanted to get the word out that I have a new issue of my zine 'Bird Shit' available for sale on Etsy.  You c…

Started by Robin Yourgrave

7 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by nicci mechler

Looking for Zine Distros.

Please feel free to add the name of your Zine Distro. This will help a lot of us out today!

Started by Gloria Guadalupe

12 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by brian flechtner

Is 24hourzines.com updated in July?

I have been gearing up for International Zine Month (as I want to actually do something this year rather than not) and want to sign up for…

Started by x Zelda x

1 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Brian

JULY is International Zine Month 2014! What are your plans?

The 2014 International Zine Month poster is done! Check here for more info and place to download your own.

Started by Alex Wrekk

2 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by girlishboyish

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

The Word Distribution

© 2015   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service