We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'women' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

call for entries: WOMEN IN PUNK/HARDCORE

hey,i'm putting together a zine that will feature the voices of girls/women/transfolk involved in hardcore and punk scenes around the count…

Started by Stephanie C.

0 Jan 30, 2010

I'm Not Like Other Girls

I'm looking for submissions for a one-off zine called I'm Not Like Other Girls. What I want women and girls to do is to complete the sente…

Started by incurable hippie

93 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Amy

Who wants to contribute to our zine?

Hey artist and zinesters alike. We want you to submit your art, writings, ANYTHING to sacraWOMENto. Our new issue will be coming out next…

Started by sacraWOMENto zine

1 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by JennyTheArtist

ATTENTION ALL ZINESTERS NEAR AND FAR!

We are having our first zine fest in Sacramento, CA this weekend, and we are having a zine table at Ladyfest on August 2nd in Riverside, CA…

0 Jul 8, 2009

Advice Column

We have an advice column in our zine, and we need people to ask some questions. They can be any type of question you like, directed towards…

3 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by sacraWOMENto zine

Have a confession?

In our zine we feature a confessions page. We need all of the confessions we can get! They can be wacky, crazy, sad, happy or whatever! We…

1 May 30, 2009
Reply by CocoaPuss Zine

GENEROUS still needs columnists!

A few months ago, one of my columnists had to leave due to clock-punching commitments. Since then I have put out a couple of announcements.…

Started by Jeannine

9 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Denise

UK Female Comix Zinesters

I have been asked to compile/curate a comics exhibition as part of January 2009’s ‘Zinefest’ at The Women’s Library, London. Due to the nat…

Started by Colouring Outside The Lines

14 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Colouring Outside The Lines

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service