We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'submissions' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Planned Parenthood Zine Anthology

Hey! Liz here from Planned Parenthood! Just wanted to let everyone know that we are putting together a Zine Anthology and that we'd love to…

Started by Elizabeth McElhinney

5 May 26, 2011
Reply by Hannah Neurotica

riot grrrls & boys needed!

hi ^^i'm finally putting pen to paper to create another (but new nonetheless) riot grrrl zine. i'm after submissions from all riot grrrls a…

Started by Mio

5 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Scarlett Pimlott-Brown

Open for submissions: Hello World Zine #2

Hello fellow zinesters!!... It's my pleasure to announce that the second issue of Hello World Zine, my collective art, poetry and comics zi…

Started by Mike Jasorka

0 Jan 15, 2010

Calling all liars

I'm working on a zine about lies- working title "Burning Pants" after the 'pants on fire' line, and I'm looking for stories about Lies gon…

Started by Amy

16 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Amy

Zombie Apocalypse! (Call for submissions)

I want to make a zine of various zombie contingency plans. I'm thinking of calling it "Grr! Argh!" and I plan to charge two bucks to cover…

Started by Hannah / Frothy Press

6 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Adrian Fynch

I'm Not Like Other Girls

I'm looking for submissions for a one-off zine called I'm Not Like Other Girls. What I want women and girls to do is to complete the sente…

Started by incurable hippie

93 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Amy

A New Pop Punk Zine (Call For Submissions)

(We Make) Zinesters: I am in the process of compiling a zine all about pop punk. I am looking for all types of contributions from general w…

Started by Bradley Adita

0 Nov 27, 2009

Stories of Abuse

I am looking for contributions for an upcoming zine issue regarding abuse...domestic violence, rape, etc. If you are interested in sharing…

Started by riotgrrrlaz

3 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Amazing Sunflower

Calling all artists!

I want to make a zine about artists and their art. If you may be interested, send me your "biography", so-to-speak. Talk about your art, yo…

Started by JennyTheArtist

36 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Madrea Marie

Submissions for the online version of zine

So I am getting ready to begin an online zine and the main idea is that a lot of adults like juvenile/YA literature. I am trying to draw pa…

Started by Lulu Tripp

0 Sep 3, 2009

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service