We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'poetry' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Poetry & Illustration

Hi guys and gals,   I'm beginning some research for a university project on Poetry and Illustration and how poetry can be represented visua…

Started by Amanda Fitzhenry

1 May 14, 2011
Reply by zeraph dylan

Open for submissions: Hello World Zine #2

Hello fellow zinesters!!... It's my pleasure to announce that the second issue of Hello World Zine, my collective art, poetry and comics zi…

Started by Mike Jasorka

0 Jan 15, 2010

New zine for horror writers, poets, and artists

Adding my new zine to this list. I'm now accepting dark short stories, dark poetry, and dark art. Please review the Submission Guidelines b…

Started by Jeani Rector

9 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Jeani Rector

Animals Are Not Your Friends Submissions

Dear WeMakeZines, Whip #3 'Animals Are Not Your Friends' is looking for submissions! In case you just don't know yet Whip is a little, ne…

Started by Whip-ette

6 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Whip-ette

City Library Street Press workshop with Geoff Lemon 8th April

From the Man himself.... "As a writer myself, I can tell them about writing techniques and tricks, or I can focus on how to manage yoursel…

Started by ChrisChinchilla

0 Mar 30, 2009

call for submissions -- Blithe Ire #1

I'm working on my art/lit zine and I am still a little short on my page goal... So I figured I'd ask you guys! I'm looking for poetry, shor…

Started by Rhonda

9 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by LydiaAbigail

box.net filesharing app

I was digging through the applications looking for anything that might be actually *useful* and came across the box.net filesharing app. It…

Started by Rhonda

1 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Rhonda

Open for submissions! HELLO WORLD ZINE: The celebration of the creative human spirit!

Hey friends, HELLO WORLD ZINE is a zine about to debut next year as an annual showcase of talent and expression from around the world... J…

Started by Mike Jasorka

2 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Mike Jasorka

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service