We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'mail' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mail Art Correspondence Zine Interest?

Would anyone be interested in participating in a mini mail art zine project?I'm thinking of gathering a few people interested in adding the…

Started by Foxy Moron

4 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Foxy Moron

post office recourse?

So I sent a huge order to Microcosm and allthey got in the mail a month and a half later was our shipping label stapled to a letter. Appare…

Started by Serah-Marie

11 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Mema Gop

I Want Mail!

Ok. So, I know I've only been on here for a week or so... But I just went out and paid $30 for a PO Box, and I want something to go in it.…

Started by 1k

14 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by kit feral

U.S. mail costs more, starting tomorrow

New postage rates go into effect tomorrow, May 11. There aren't any changes to the shipping rules, just increases in prices. You can downlo…

Started by Jerianne

7 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Amber / Culture Slut

another mailing question

Someone recently told me that if you're mailing an envelope with a metal clasp, it is considered a 'large envelope' (according to the new r…

Started by Jerianne

6 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Ericfishlegs

how to mail your zine

I finally had some time this weekend to finish up the updates to the Zinester’s Guide to U.S. Mail (PDF), in light of the changes to Bound…

Started by Jerianne

6 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Jerianne

Paying for postage

Okay. So. This is most likely the stupidest question ever. But I've never used the mail for more than sending a letter - and I haven't even…

Started by Patrick Golden

2 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Patrick Golden

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service