We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The "Zine" Scene

I've recently discovered that there's a huge lack in people in my area that are even aware of what a zine actually is. I'd be incredibly ha…

Started by Alannah Agius

13 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by James N. Dawson

Shipping Buttons--- How to make shipping cheaper...

Hi! I run The Alchemist's Closet zine distro and sell on Etsy and on my own website. I am US based. I sell a number of pinback buttons, th…

Started by zeraph dylan

6 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Alex Wrekk

How to start a zine?

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before I'm new and would love any pointers or advice! I know my zine is going to be about music(mostly…

Started by Ashley Braden

4 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Mel W.

ARTISTS IN NEED

I know there are more people out there who feel my pain. Do you have all these ideas but can't draw them out? Or maybe you can draw, but ev…

Started by Sarah Bitely

0 Nov 6, 2012

drug/alcohol abuse/addiction and recovery zines? (warning: may be triggering)

WARNING: any or all of the zines mentioned and even this discussion itself MIGHT BE TRIGGERING (related to drug/alcohol abuse/addiction/dep…

Started by Beth M

1 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Bree Adorn

Any manga zines out there? I mean diy ones, made by you and me? For Xmas gift...

Hi! Do you know of anyone who makes a zine that would be kind of manga / anime inspired?? I would like to give a zine to a friend of mine a…

Started by Izalixe Straightheart

3 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Matthew Mu

help! looking for reviewers/ "editors"

my interest in vampires has been rekindled... it died out since the "twilight saga" which i really hate... but reading Anne Rice all over a…

Started by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

6 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by klose

UK people can you help me out?

I started up www.zinery.co.uk this afternoon as a guide to zine stuff in the UK, it's still half built. There's going to be interviews with…

Started by Emma Jane Falconer

10 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Stephanos

Calling all artists!

I want to make a zine about artists and their art. If you may be interested, send me your "biography", so-to-speak. Talk about your art, yo…

Started by JennyTheArtist

36 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Madrea Marie

DIY and smart fashion tips and whatnots (contributions)

Hi! I'm personally not the high fashion kinda chic, but I've been going through the net and I've found some faitly inspiring and cool stuff…

Started by Denise

10 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Serah-Marie

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service