We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'distro' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Zine Distros.

Please feel free to add the name of your Zine Distro. This will help a lot of us out today!

Started by Gloria Guadalupe

6 Jan 15
Reply by Alex Wrekk

Shipping Buttons--- How to make shipping cheaper...

Hi! I run The Alchemist's Closet zine distro and sell on Etsy and on my own website. I am US based. I sell a number of pinback buttons, th…

Started by zeraph dylan

6 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Alex Wrekk

Scam Distro: Should I Out It Here?

This is a small community, so I want to get some opinions on this. There is a member of this community (on WMZ) who runs a distro.  I order…

Started by Kari Tervo

14 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Sid Clark

Fall of Autumn distro

Anybody know what's happening with these guys? Their site seems to be up. I can't tell when the last post was on their blog, nothing's date…

Started by Sid Clark

2 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Sid Clark

A discussion we need to have about Bird In The Hand Zine Distro

Over the past few months I have been to three zine fairs.  The first was the Impact7 zine fair at Monash University in Melbourne, the secon…

Started by Sticky Institute

5 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Sticky Institute

Zine Promotion on Twitter

Hi all, it's been ages since I de-lurked (did I ever?) but I wanted to drop a line about a Twitter zine promotion project I've set up. It's…

Started by Joe Wallace

1 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Catherine Elms

looking for well established zine distros

for the 1st time, i am looking to submit some of my zines to a zine distro. i'm looking for 3 or 4 distros that are well established and po…

Started by JennyTheArtist

5 May 22, 2010
Reply by Sage

French or Parisien distros, zine stores, and zine websites

Salut vous tous, I write and translate in french in my zine I wanted to stock or hook up with a french zine distro or store in Paris. Anyo…

Started by Chiaroscuro

7 May 12, 2010
Reply by Mulnix

Brutarian Wants Zines

Y'all,Just heard from Dominick Salemi who publishes Brutarian Magazine that he's starting up a print-zine distro. Dom's an old supporter of…

Started by Jeff Somers

1 May 2, 2010
Reply by W. Alan Fare

Any success with flyers?

I just had a quick question. Has anyone had any success with flyers? Would anyone like to trade flyers?

Started by Brittney

5 May 1, 2010
Reply by kitty magic

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service