We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'comics' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comic zines or small press comics?

How do you call a zine with comics / comic stories? Comic zine, small press comic, something else?In wikipedia, I read that the term "small…

Started by georgeRgR

6 Feb 20
Reply by Elaine

ARTISTS IN NEED

I know there are more people out there who feel my pain. Do you have all these ideas but can't draw them out? Or maybe you can draw, but ev…

Started by Sarah Bitely

0 Nov 6, 2012

What other Ning pages do you participate in?

Hi,   I'm new to the whole Ning thing...   I've been trying to look up networks for independent comics creators — and everything seems to b…

Started by Alison Burke

1 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by zeraph dylan

Why Zine? not E-zine?

As we know, at present, the use of electronic media is seen that the most effective one in delivering the agenda, advertising, entertainmen…

Started by simfonisix

14 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by James N. Dawson

What type of modus you use to make a zine?

There are many ways in which we know to make a zine which includes a way to write by hand, using a typewriter, computer, and may also be c…

Started by simfonisix

12 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by simfonisix

Open for submissions: Hello World Zine #2

Hello fellow zinesters!!... It's my pleasure to announce that the second issue of Hello World Zine, my collective art, poetry and comics zi…

Started by Mike Jasorka

0 Jan 15, 2010

UK Female Comix Zinesters

I have been asked to compile/curate a comics exhibition as part of January 2009’s ‘Zinefest’ at The Women’s Library, London. Due to the nat…

Started by Colouring Outside The Lines

14 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Colouring Outside The Lines

Open for submissions! HELLO WORLD ZINE: The celebration of the creative human spirit!

Hey friends, HELLO WORLD ZINE is a zine about to debut next year as an annual showcase of talent and expression from around the world... J…

Started by Mike Jasorka

2 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Mike Jasorka

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service