We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'california' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help L.A Zine Fest Become a Reality!!!

Hi!   I am writing from a group of ladies who are organizing a Los Angeles Zine Fest in early 2012. We want to have a FREE event with 60-70…

Started by Open-Minded Press

4 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Mulnix

Southern California Zinesters?

Hey friends, I was wondering if any of you are in Southern California or even California in general. I'm planning a zine fest in Los Angel…

Started by Jen

1 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by False Start Distro

Hardcore/Punk zine with interviews of up and coming bands

Interviews with Sammy Winston (Grace Alley), Ben Artman (Much Worse), Adam Schwartz (Desensitized Records), and Adam Harris (Neurons). Also…

Started by streethasslesux

6 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by streethasslesux

looking for San Jose zinesters to submit their zines for review in Content magazine

Content Magazine wants to run a writers section where we interview San Jose zinesters and post reviews of their zines in each issue.  If an…

Started by the force of nature

0 Mar 4, 2010

We feature an Advice column in our zine

and we need your help to keep it going. All you have to do is email one of our writers, Gnarl, and we will publish your questions and her a…

Started by sacraWOMENto zine

0 May 13, 2009

Rock Paper Scissors Collective Zine Library (San francisco Bay Area)

Hi guys, If you make zines, be sure to send a copy to the Rock Paper Scissors Collective in Oakland, CA in the San Francisco Bay Area. We…

Started by miromi

3 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by lexxx

Los Angeles Zinester meetups

I was wondering if anyone in the Los Angeles area would be interested in started a monthly or bi-monthly zinester meetup? I work at a reall…

Started by Open-Minded Press

0 Jan 28, 2009

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service