We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'art' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Last call for zines for the RVA Zine Fest art show!

Hey Zinesters - If you are interested in having your zine on display in Richmond's very own Gallery 5 throughout the month of November ple…

Started by NicoleIntrovert

9 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

Calling all artists!

I want to make a zine about artists and their art. If you may be interested, send me your "biography", so-to-speak. Talk about your art, yo…

Started by JennyTheArtist

36 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Madrea Marie

New zine for horror writers, poets, and artists

Adding my new zine to this list. I'm now accepting dark short stories, dark poetry, and dark art. Please review the Submission Guidelines b…

Started by Jeani Rector

9 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Jeani Rector

Asking for zine reviews and taking art requests for issue 2. :D

Hello there, I recently finished the first issue of my first every (finished) zine, Squidling is Dancer. It's a perzine that includes a few…

Started by Sophie Bee!

2 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Amazing Sunflower

Animals Are Not Your Friends Submissions

Dear WeMakeZines, Whip #3 'Animals Are Not Your Friends' is looking for submissions! In case you just don't know yet Whip is a little, ne…

Started by Whip-ette

6 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Whip-ette

Zine Givaway

I am giving away one of my zines, The Wandering Uterus Volume Three. Click here to enter. You have until the end of Sunday, May 24th. Good…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth

0 May 20, 2009

call for submissions -- Blithe Ire #1

I'm working on my art/lit zine and I am still a little short on my page goal... So I figured I'd ask you guys! I'm looking for poetry, shor…

Started by Rhonda

9 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by LydiaAbigail

Open for submissions! HELLO WORLD ZINE: The celebration of the creative human spirit!

Hey friends, HELLO WORLD ZINE is a zine about to debut next year as an annual showcase of talent and expression from around the world... J…

Started by Mike Jasorka

2 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Mike Jasorka

Book Art and the making of a zine on such

I was wanting to do a couple of zines on different topics for the This Is Not Art fair on next Sunday. I have a few of my books that I can…

Started by Emma Stronach

5 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Emma Stronach

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service