We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Seeing examples helps, but having them do a quick collaborative zine is important to…"

Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go replied Mar 11, 2012 to Advice wanted: Hosting a tween/teen zine workshop and starting a community tween zine project..

4 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go

"Maybe they were out gathering material to document the event?"

Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go replied Oct 9, 2011 to Nationwide Protests

26 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Dan 10things

"New zine!! Hunt and Gather: A Radical Herbology Zine by Kim Riot $5 *Includes topics…"

Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go replied Sep 2, 2011 to New Issue Announcement thread!

870 on Thursday
Reply by brian flechtner

"I love to shop distros! The trouble is (a) finding them and (b) finding one that has…"

Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go replied Jun 13, 2011 to Do you order from distros?

45 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by John Porcellino

"I think zines need to go up a little bit. And I'm saying that as someone who's just…"

Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go replied May 26, 2011 to Pricing Zines

33 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Elaine

"I would try doing a collaboration workshop. People are busy working (not sure your a…"

Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go replied May 17, 2011 to struggling with community involvement???

10 May 21, 2011
Reply by Lauren Therese Geiger

"Thanks, Grace, for seeing if someone can talk to her in person. I can live without m…"

Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go replied Mar 14, 2011 to Trying to contact Anastasia Weedsmith!

15 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by bobby madness

"I tried disputing the payment through Paypal but since her account wasn't Verified i…"

Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go replied Mar 13, 2011 to Trying to contact Anastasia Weedsmith!

15 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by bobby madness

"If she's jumped in and back out of the zine biz so be it, I wish she'd just say so.…"

Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go replied Mar 12, 2011 to Trying to contact Anastasia Weedsmith!

15 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by bobby madness

"It sounds like you'll be editing, rather than collaborating. Those are very differen…"

Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go replied Mar 11, 2011 to Advice on Collaborative Zines

6 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Jodii

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service