We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Aj Michel's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess I'm more interested in how you worked with the printer. Did you send PDFs fo…"

Aj Michel replied Jun 17, 2009 to What kind of Zine related Workshop have you always wanted?

4 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Aj Michel

"How about making the leap from photocopies to print? With many printers offering dig…"

Aj Michel replied Jun 15, 2009 to What kind of Zine related Workshop have you always wanted?

4 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Aj Michel

"I can see taking the class if you're already enrolled in the college. However, this…"

Aj Michel replied May 29, 2009 to Class in zinemaking... for $570!? (Only $420 for non-credit)

7 May 29, 2009
Reply by Taylor-Parcell

"OK... along the museum lines... which of the "big" museums are worth splurging on fo…"

Aj Michel replied May 14, 2009 to Travel Question of the Week

12 May 20, 2009
Reply by Denise

"I'm not much of a "splurgy" type either. (And wow, "splurgy" sounds dirty, doesn't i…"

Aj Michel replied May 13, 2009 to Travel Question of the Week

12 May 20, 2009
Reply by Denise

"Right now my zine collection (of other people's zines) is crammed in five copier pap…"

Aj Michel replied May 6, 2009 to How do you store your zines?

30 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Bridget Tompkins

"Nicole: I will be dropping my entry in the mail tomorrow and hopefully it will reach…"

Aj Michel replied Apr 29, 2009 to Compilation Zine for International Zine Month

51 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"I've seen the "T" buttons at indie comix festival like the annual Small Press Expo (…"

Aj Michel replied Apr 27, 2009 to "I'm up for trades" badge for you to print out and wear proudly at zine events

10 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Aj Michel

"I agree with Nicole here. These "call out" sections can serve a good informative pur…"

Aj Michel replied Apr 26, 2009 to etiquette and professionialsim

68 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Ruthie

"I honestly cannot remember the last time I received money stuffed in an envelope for…"

Aj Michel replied Apr 12, 2009 to etiquette and professionialsim

68 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Ruthie

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service