We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Aj Michel's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Results from test: No perceptible difference between using a Pilot G2, Uniball Gel G…"

Aj Michel replied Jun 19, 2010 to Handwritten zines - what type of pens?

4 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Kate

"Exactly. Adding "-ster" just makes it seem so diminutive. But I also dislike when wo…"

Aj Michel replied Apr 15, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"Personally, I prefer the term "zine publisher" as opposed to "zinester" because I di…"

Aj Michel replied Apr 14, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"Coming up on the 12th anniversary of my first one-shot zine, PLEASED TO READ ME: A R…"

Aj Michel replied Apr 9, 2010 to Zinesters here that have been publishing their zines for 15 or more years.

23 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go

"I'll agree with the fact that people hold on to zines for a long time. I've got zine…"

Aj Michel replied Feb 14, 2010 to how can we be more eco-friendly?

14 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Isabel Xochitl

"Syndicate Product 15 / COMING CLEAN! 32p / Digest / $3US It's finally finished and…"

Aj Michel replied Feb 2, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

849 Jul 14
Reply by missmuffcake

"I didn't tell my parents about my zine publishing endeavors until I had to move home…"

Aj Michel replied Jan 26, 2010 to Having someone you personally know read your perzines or zines in general?

44 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"No matter where it was discovered, that's still pretty awesome. It really reminds me…"

Aj Michel replied Jan 22, 2010 to Portland Zine Symposium 2010 Poster Art Call

9 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Derek Neuland

"An update! Received an e-mail from Charles late last night with a quote and some det…"

Aj Michel replied Dec 22, 2009 to where do you get your zine printed?

10 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by CocoaPuss Zine

"I'm also getting no response from Eberhart via email, and I'd really like to use the…"

Aj Michel replied Dec 21, 2009 to where do you get your zine printed?

10 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by CocoaPuss Zine

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service