We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

sandy's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmm, if correspondence is good, I'll wait ages. If I barely hear from them, I do fin…"

sandy replied May 21, 2012 to how long can you really expect to get a trade back ?

10 May 21, 2012
Reply by Giz

"I'm on there :) http://sandystyle.tumblr.com It's mostly cats, pretty things and lo…"

sandy replied Apr 9, 2012 to Zinesters on Tumblr?

104 Dec 8
Reply by Vicky Stevenson

"I put the project down completely. Zines aren't a huge part of my life, though, so s…"

sandy replied Oct 29, 2010 to How do you deal with lack of inspiration?

6 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by sandy

"The line between mainstream and subculture here (in Aus) seems to blur a lot. Indie…"

sandy replied Oct 29, 2010 to How much is too much?

12 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by lise

"Sometimes I get that too when I'm bored. It's not just writers' block, but a total b…"

sandy replied Jun 9, 2010 to a block. nothin's coming out.

4 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by kelley

"Prefer buying direct or through distros with paypal buttons. :) I don't like Etsy mu…"

sandy replied May 26, 2010 to How would you like to buy your zine?

24 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Rebel Jane Mills

"Not particularly exciting or depressing, but it was a huuuuuuuuuge relief when my di…"

sandy replied May 9, 2010 to What is the most exciting/depressing/life-changing thing you have ever recieved in the mail?

15 May 9, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"For me, making a zine is to pacify a buzzing in my head; it goes out of print when t…"

sandy replied May 9, 2010 to How do you decide when an issue of your zine is "out of print"?

22 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Aspire

"Blogspot for me via my personal blog - http://okaysandy.blogspot.com But I use word…"

sandy replied Apr 21, 2010 to Do you use Blogspot or Word Press to promote your zine?

17 May 22, 2010
Reply by Marc

"+1 :) "

sandy replied Apr 18, 2010 to What will happen to We Make Zines?

43 May 16, 2010
Reply by Roger from Houston

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service