We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

nicci mechler's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"DON'T * ... pack the pages of a mini zine super full, because one little loose paper…"

nicci mechler replied May 18, 2009 to Zinester Dont's

26 May 18, 2009
Reply by nicci mechler

"this sounds like a cool project. interested as well. =D either in participating, or…"

nicci mechler replied May 17, 2009 to Calling all artists!

36 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Madrea Marie

"i think of zines as photocopied, but they can still be artist books. i think of book…"

nicci mechler replied May 17, 2009 to

just now

"hannah, just listening to the panel discussion podcast now. it's interesting. i'd lo…"

nicci mechler replied May 17, 2009 to WANNA BE ON A ZINECORE RADIO PANEL DISCUSSION?

2 May 17, 2009
Reply by Hannah Neurotica

"i always have good experiences as a buyer and author with sweet candy (http://www.my…"

nicci mechler replied Dec 23, 2008 to who does your distro

4 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Anna

"i used to leave zines in the ladies room of various bookstors/restaurants and things…"

nicci mechler replied Dec 23, 2008 to Distribution sites

6 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by nicci mechler

"unless a zinester gives permission in their zine explicitly that it's ok to copy, i…"

nicci mechler replied Dec 23, 2008 to What is the consensus on photocopying zines?

57 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Gianni Simone

"etiquette isn't so much an issue as up front policies being posted somewhere accessi…"

nicci mechler replied Dec 23, 2008 to The great unspoken rules of etiquette for zine distros, are there any?

20 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by nicci mechler

"pass it on, don't worry about it. if there was no note, then it doesn't seem to me t…"

nicci mechler replied Dec 23, 2008 to Got a "Not Quite a Zine" Yesterday, Not Sure What to Do

7 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by nicci mechler

"though i have sold a bunch of zines through etsy, i have to say it's pretty cost pro…"

nicci mechler replied Dec 23, 2008 to do you etsy?

5 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by nicci mechler

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service