We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

nicci mechler's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"i always have good experiences as a buyer and author with sweet candy (http://www.my…"

nicci mechler replied Dec 23, 2008 to who does your distro

4 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Anna

"i used to leave zines in the ladies room of various bookstors/restaurants and things…"

nicci mechler replied Dec 23, 2008 to Distribution sites

6 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by nicci mechler

"unless a zinester gives permission in their zine explicitly that it's ok to copy, i…"

nicci mechler replied Dec 23, 2008 to What is the consensus on photocopying zines?

57 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Gianni Simone

"etiquette isn't so much an issue as up front policies being posted somewhere accessi…"

nicci mechler replied Dec 23, 2008 to The great unspoken rules of etiquette for zine distros, are there any?

20 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by nicci mechler

"pass it on, don't worry about it. if there was no note, then it doesn't seem to me t…"

nicci mechler replied Dec 23, 2008 to Got a "Not Quite a Zine" Yesterday, Not Sure What to Do

7 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by nicci mechler

"though i have sold a bunch of zines through etsy, i have to say it's pretty cost pro…"

nicci mechler replied Dec 23, 2008 to do you etsy?

5 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by nicci mechler

"my zine babies: Fat Girl - body image/haes/body posi/beauty/self image, 1/4 size. mo…"

nicci mechler replied Dec 23, 2008 to What Zine do you produce?

110 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Race

"i took 2 screws and a plastic crate and screwed that baby to the wall, then shoved a…"

nicci mechler replied Dec 23, 2008 to Zine storage

22 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by rhagfyr

"my major pet peev for zines is when people apologize for quality/content/whatever. n…"

nicci mechler replied Dec 23, 2008 to What not to do in a zine

93 Sep 2
Reply by Tricia Callahan

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service