We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

nicci mechler's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Love Me, Love My Belly: a body image zine. Released this past week! | available from…"

nicci mechler replied Mar 14 to New Issue Announcement thread!

850 yesterday
Reply by Rasasvada

"SUGARED WATER http://sugaredwatermagazine.wordpress.com/   Sugared Water is seeking…"

nicci mechler replied Jan 12 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

159 Jul 14
Reply by Love SetFree

"Sugared Water's reading period is open now through January 1, 2014. http://sugaredwa…"

nicci mechler replied Oct 6, 2013 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

159 Jul 14
Reply by Love SetFree

"fat girl # 14 is copied up and ready to go, for those of you fat girls (or admirers)…"

nicci mechler replied Jun 7, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

850 yesterday
Reply by Rasasvada

"i like 1/2 size and smaller with cardstock covers or a cool hand sewn binding. i usu…"

nicci mechler replied Jun 7, 2009 to Favorite Zine format?

22 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Hannah (Not Lonely Zine)

"That better be one intensive zine course."

nicci mechler replied May 28, 2009 to Class in zinemaking... for $570!? (Only $420 for non-credit)

7 May 29, 2009
Reply by Taylor-Parcell

"DON'T * ... pack the pages of a mini zine super full, because one little loose paper…"

nicci mechler replied May 18, 2009 to Zinester Dont's

26 May 18, 2009
Reply by nicci mechler

"this sounds like a cool project. interested as well. =D either in participating, or…"

nicci mechler replied May 17, 2009 to Calling all artists!

36 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Madrea Marie

"i think of zines as photocopied, but they can still be artist books. i think of book…"

nicci mechler replied May 17, 2009 to

just now

"hannah, just listening to the panel discussion podcast now. it's interesting. i'd lo…"

nicci mechler replied May 17, 2009 to WANNA BE ON A ZINECORE RADIO PANEL DISCUSSION?

2 May 17, 2009
Reply by Hannah Neurotica

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service