We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Rick Bradford's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't want to seem like too much of a nitpicker but since it's been mentioned a co…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 8, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"It seems like there'd be a bunch but, come to think of it, I don't know that I've ev…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 7, 2009 to Rocky Horror Picture Show zines?

9 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Veriria

"Ergh. "Original poster" or "original post". I usually do whatever I can to avoid tho…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 7, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Hm, well, I don't see a text box on your page -- but if it's empty then I wouldn't b…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 4, 2009 to This may be an obvious question to some...

4 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Michelle - Indigo zine

"Yeah, that's true. I sort of glossed over that bit when I first read it... Thread t…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 4, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"A camera or a scanner is definitely a plus -- it's too easy to skim through the info…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 4, 2009 to marketing yourself and your zine

6 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by CocoaPuss Zine

"Ah, gotcha, Dan. I'd assumed you meant articles being republished online. You're rig…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 4, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"I was wondering about that stance as well. Surely the zine getting into the hands of…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 3, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"The OP is about zine history and the distinction between zines and non-zines. Are we…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 3, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"As you say, the zinester is being paid for the copies and, generally speaking, the d…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 1, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service