We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Rick Bradford's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Krissy, I couldn't find any particular rules but if this thread seems inappropriate…"

Rick Bradford replied Apr 15, 2009 to HYPE: 2200+ mini-comics and related items going cheap!

1 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Rick Bradford

"Some folks put the price on the back cover. I'd imagine most people browsing zines w…"

Rick Bradford replied Apr 4, 2009 to Where to put the price?

7 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

"A couple of days ago I posted the following comment on the ZW blog post and I repost…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 25, 2009 to feedback on prisoner requests

11 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Rick Bradford

"Yeah, I think that's true, especially if you're buying a used copier. Seems likely t…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 24, 2009 to Photocopy Machines---Viable for Personal Ownership?

12 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Aj Michel

"I haven't looked at a photocopier in a while but it may be that the newer machines a…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 24, 2009 to Printing a zine cheaply versus high quality photos

12 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Joe Biel

"Photo scanners generally tend to take more time for scanning than photocopiers. I as…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 13, 2009 to republishing your print zine online -- here's one solution

2 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Rick Bradford

"Labels, all labels! This is an interesting discussion and it's good to see that not…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 11, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Yeah, there are obvious distinctions between magazines, newspapers and zines -- but…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 10, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"I really wish I could list on Etsy myself -- as a distro, I mean (I haven't publishe…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 10, 2009 to Etsy and zines

29 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Jenna Appleseed

"Yeah, it must be okay because there are a ton of zines on there. Well, I know there…"

Rick Bradford replied Mar 8, 2009 to Etsy and zines

29 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Jenna Appleseed

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service