We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Rick Bradford's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"You may have tried this and it's just a stab in the dark but maybe see if clearing y…"

Rick Bradford replied Sep 26, 2009 to How do you change the appearance of your webpage?

15 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Aijung Kim

"I think what the Factsheet 5 period has over any other is, well, Factsheet 5. Zinedo…"

Rick Bradford replied Sep 26, 2009 to Golden Age of Zines?

16 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by False Start Distro

"I'm having the same trouble with uploading a "network logo". It doesn't take. It wou…"

Rick Bradford replied Sep 26, 2009 to How do you change the appearance of your webpage?

15 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Aijung Kim

"Anybody know how to replace/cover up the "We Make Zines" text? I've seen it done her…"

15 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Aijung Kim

"Seems to me the appeal of retro and the dearth of visionaries are constants that hav…"

Rick Bradford replied Aug 25, 2009 to The war against creativity (again!)

24 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Dave Roche

"Yul, you should totally start a new zine called BORING, BLAND AND "NORMAL". The subt…"

Rick Bradford replied Aug 24, 2009 to The war against creativity (again!)

24 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Dave Roche

"Then wouldn't the page's actual content have the same problem? Seems the page number…"

Rick Bradford replied Jul 22, 2009 to

just now

"Yeah, me too. It's funny lumped in with the equally absurd actual Twitter terminolog…"

Rick Bradford replied Jul 19, 2009 to On Twitter too

22 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Erin H

"I think the "official" form is tweet, tweeted. Although, for whatever reason, I thin…"

Rick Bradford replied Jul 18, 2009 to On Twitter too

22 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Erin H

"Mini-comics / alt comics / underground comix info and such: http://twitter.com/Poop…"

Rick Bradford replied Jul 11, 2009 to On Twitter too

22 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Erin H

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service