We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Maranda Elizabeth's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"I keep my zines in shoeboxes, but I would like to one day live in a place where I ca…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied May 6, 2009 to How do you store your zines?

30 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Bridget Tompkins

"That is awesome. I've sent in my contribution to Entry Point, and will definitely be…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Apr 11, 2009 to International Zine Month: good idea?

49 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Aldiman Leonardo Cighra Ananta

"Awesome, thanks for letting me know!"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Apr 2, 2009 to Compilation Zine for International Zine Month

51 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"Just wanted to make sure you got my submission? It's from Maranda Elizabeth. I'm rea…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Apr 2, 2009 to Compilation Zine for International Zine Month

51 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"Count me on the list of those who agree with Ciara. I don't get involved in these di…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Feb 25, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"I think it's an awesome idea!"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Dec 12, 2008 to International Zine Month: good idea?

49 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Aldiman Leonardo Cighra Ananta

"Is there a submission deadline? I've been on Etsy for a couple years, and I have ple…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Dec 12, 2008 to do you etsy?

5 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by nicci mechler

"Oh my good gracious. WHOOSH! Toodles, poodles."

Maranda Elizabeth replied Oct 7, 2008 to What is the consensus on photocopying zines?

57 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Gianni Simone

"That is one of my least favourite parts of interacting with people in general - havi…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Oct 7, 2008 to What is the consensus on photocopying zines?

57 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Gianni Simone

"And to clarify, Fight Boredom is a comp zine that IS meant to be read by as many peo…"

57 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Gianni Simone

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service