We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Maranda Elizabeth's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"I've met a few Billy Mays-types at zinefests, and they're the worst. One thing about…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Sep 23, 2009 to Everything you want to know about a zine fest...

32 Jan 19
Reply by Elaine

"Like Clementine, I go through phases where I put out a bunch of zines pretty close t…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Sep 23, 2009 to how often do you put out issues?

14 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Aj Michel

"I shall be there, feeling anxious behind my table as usual!"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Aug 26, 2009 to ZINE DREAM II -- sunday august 30th @ the tranzac club. Toronto, ON.

10 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

"Wow, it's cool to see some places that are local to me on your tour dates. I'll try…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Aug 11, 2009 to Honey Flow Distro- Coming to a town near you!

11 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Jillian McGrath

"In celebration of International Zine Month, I've marked down all my zines to $1. Fun…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Jun 26, 2009 to International Zine Month: good idea?

49 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Aldiman Leonardo Cighra Ananta

"Ooh, I guess my flats will probably get here next week. Which is just as well becaus…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Jun 26, 2009 to Compilation Zine for International Zine Month

51 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"I've made a 24-hour zine the last two years in a row, and I'll definitely make anoth…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Jun 23, 2009 to Anyone Know Anything About 24 Hour Zine Thing?

5 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"Thanks for the progress update!"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Jun 4, 2009 to Compilation Zine for International Zine Month

51 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"Neat! Always happy to find more zines and artsy happenings within Canada. I shall se…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied May 18, 2009 to Zine Donations Wanted 4 Traveling Art Project

2 May 18, 2009
Reply by Ryan Ringer

"I can't help you out on the cake front, but I just wanted to say These Things That P…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied May 10, 2009 to Looking for Cake Bakers and Zines about Food!

8 May 12, 2009
Reply by Milo

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service