We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Maranda Elizabeth's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"I made a 24-hour zine while I was spending a few weeks in Halifax, Nova Scotia. It w…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Jul 22, 2010 to 24 Hour Zines

69 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by kit feral

"Some of the most satisfying things about making zines are, for me, learning more and…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied May 9, 2010 to WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING / SATISFYING THINGS ABOUT MAKING ZINES?

9 May 10, 2010
Reply by Fluxxii

"I've actually been thinking about this recently because I occasionally get requests…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied May 9, 2010 to How do you decide when an issue of your zine is "out of print"?

22 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Aspire

"The better the description, the more likely I am to buy the zine, be it through post…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Jan 11, 2010 to What is the one main source that leads to you buying zines?

13 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Bradley Adita

"Yeah, you pretty much answered your own question. It depends on the zine. For some,…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Jan 11, 2010 to What's an average 'print run'?

13 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Erin H

"I don't think I've given any of my zines to my mom, but obviously my sister reads my…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Jan 9, 2010 to Having someone you personally know read your perzines or zines in general?

44 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"Awesome thread! My perzine, Telegram Ma'am is named after the T. Rex song, Telegram…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Jan 9, 2010 to Zines named after songs

40 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Mulnix

"This. I've actually had to stop even clicking 'Ignore' and just actually ignore it a…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Jan 9, 2010 to Has anyone made a facebook page for their zines

17 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Krissy PonyBoy Press

"I don't think I got much feedback beyond "I like your zine" for a really long time,…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Dec 17, 2009 to Getting feedback

21 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by sandy

"I recently read this pretty great zine by Geoff Slagheap called Resistance of Dreams…"

Maranda Elizabeth replied Dec 17, 2009 to What zine are you reading?

34 May 4, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service